Prestige Tours - Full Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour
Our most popular Tamar Valley Wine Tour! Pick up and drop off included, you'll visit up to six vineyards and enjoy a delicious lunch, whilst sampling beautiful Tasmanian Cool Climate Wines.
- We keep our tour groups small so that we can deliver a personal experience
- A delicious Tasmanian Gourmet Lunch Platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard
- Journey through the West Tamar Valley Wine Region landscape
- Visit selected vineyards for cellar door wine tasting
- Meet the makers
- A relaxing day is in store, we plan to visit five or six vineyards, dependent on the pace of the day.
- All wine tastings are included
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at the end of your Journey
Our most popular Tamar Valley Wine Tour is a relaxing full day tour and is inclusive of a delicious lunch and complimentary glass of wine.
For the Full Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour, we pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully accredited, friendly guide. We normally visit at least five vineyards of various styles and sizes on this tour, but you set the pace.
At the vineyards you will have the opportunity to meet & engage with the winemakers and cellar door experts. You are able to take the experience home and purchase wines at each of the vineyards we visit. Freight to your home can be can be arranged if you wish at the end of your journey.
All your wine tastings and lunch are included in the price of this tour. Following your day out, we will drop you off at your Launceston accommodation.
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 persons
- Departures and return times are approximate – please confirm at time of booking
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
$160 per person
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.